Travel with EasyDayTrip and discover Vercelli
First originating from the pre-Roman Libici tribe, the town often changed its ruling hand until finally suffering the same fate as the Savoy domains. It is a true artistic center of the region, holding many churches and museums sure to make anyone’s heart stop with their marvellous construction. The 13th century Basilica di Sant’Andrea is considered an architectural masterpiece in its own right, embellished with a unique façade made from several types of stone. The church’s inside is no exception, with a Lombard fresco depicting the funeral of abbot Thomas Gallus as well as a painted crucifix. There is also the Borgogna Museum with stunning artwork from the time of the Renaissance.
Trips you can take to visit Vercelli along the way
- Cervinia Valtournenche Milan Milan Cervinia Valtournenche
- Milan - Malpensa International Airport Cervinia Valtournenche Cervinia Valtournenche Milan - Malpensa International Airport
- Milan - Linate Airport Cervinia Valtournenche Cervinia Valtournenche Milan - Linate Airport
- Monterosso al Mare Stresa Stresa Monterosso al Mare
- Orta San Giulio Cinque Terre Cinque Terre Orta San Giulio